THE WEEK AT FINLAYSTONE (to 12 Nov)
Open all week.
Reduced winter rates for entry.
WOODLANDS and GARDENS
- Xmas tree tagging starts Saturday 18 November. Free entry for up to 4 people, £15 deposit to tag a tree. Free entry when you return to cut and collect.
- Wreath making on 5 dec. at 1pm. Book on 01475540505
- Teas and coffees available in the visitor centre in weekdays
- Beautiful Autumn colours in the gardens and woodlands.
- Large Xmas trees available for order/delivery for schools, companies and private
ARK on the CLYDE animal awareness centre
- The Farm Club is open session is from 11am to 1.30pm, Saturday and Sunday.
- For farm club and Santas grotto please apply to https://thearkontheclyde.as.me
Hootenanny Owls/Falconry centre
Hootenanny owls open Saturday and Sunday 12-4 for up close interaction with our magnificent birds of prey. Meet our usual smaller species of owls and some of our larger bird and if you’re lucky you might get to meet Rollo the crested caracara. Hawk walks and other experiences may be available please contact us directly.
(may be cancelled for bad weather)
Resident artist Studio in Stable Yard
Studio open 12 to 5pm Sunday
Private viewings week days
Meet the artist, Stephen Somerville at work.
A variety of abstract, contemporary, and textured compositions inspired by the Scottish landscape.
Instagram Stable.Lane.Studio and steviesomepainter
The Cafe will be open from 10.00 to 4.30pm on Saturday and Sunday with an excellent range of home baking, homemade soup, sandwiches, teas, coffees, and hot food.