The estate is open every day of the year 10am-5pm April to September and 10am – 4pm in winter months. Admission prices are £3.50 for child and concession and £5.50 for adults.
An annual membership, which allows access dawn till dusk except for charity and ticketed events, runs from the 1st April through to 31st March and is available as follows:
- Family membership: £80 – Admits two parents and their children under 16.
- Grandparent membership: £72 – Admits two grandparents and up to 4 of their grandchildren under 16.
- Single membership: £39 – Admits one adult.
- Concessionary membership: £36 – Admits one concession i.e. OAP/student.
- Also memberships for carers and childminders
Winter memberships are on sale from October each year and last until March 31st. Prices to be fixed nearer to issue.
- Family Membership:
Membership is non-transferable i.e. if your partner or children are not with you, you cannot use your membership to gain free admission for friends or other relatives instead. Also not valid for ticketed events although discounts may be offered.
To arrange a membership, either phone us on 01475 540505 or simply apply at our visitor centre when you next visit (your entry for that day will be free!)