Would you like to help the Ranger Team in the Woodlands or help our Gardener in the Garden?
Are you an individual, scout/brownie/church/community group or business team looking to volunteer?
We offer practical conservation experience with the Ranger Team to individuals, groups and corporate volunteer days.
In the woods with the Rangers:
- Installing and repairing gates, fencing, stiles, foot-bridges, footpaths and steps.
- Clearing footpaths and vegetation.
- Installing and maintaining interpretation and way markers.
- Flora and Fauna Identification and Surveying.
- Events Assistance
In the Garden with David:
- Weeding, raking, pruning, strimming, sowing.
- Fruit picking black currant and apples in season.
We can also help you to meet your Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme and the John Muir Award.
Your help is very much appreciated. You could become an asset to our team here at Finlaystone to help conserve its natural beauty.
If you would like to know more or have any questions just get in touch by calling us on 01475540505, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, message us on Facebook or visit us at the Visitor Centre.
To apply to volunteer with us please complete and submit our Volunteer Application Form 2018.
Great tit on our bird feeder.
We look forward to hearing from you.